Beginners can try first dive lessons, and experienced divers can work toward scuba certification for open waters
What You'll Get
- Complete open water scuba certification includes:
- Online E-training academic course covering basic rules of diving pool sessions
- 2 pool sessions covering techniques for breathing underwater in a controlled setting
- Four open water dives in the ocean to complete certification training
- Internationally recognized certification; Includes use of equipment except for wetsuits
- Contact Scuba Network for schedules and availability.
If students do not complete course steps in the required time frames they may need to complete follow-up courses for an additional fee. Academic review must be done within 30 days of picking up the online code during redemption. If the online course is not completed within 30 days, a new code will be required to complete the online course for an extra fee of $99. Pool sessions must be completed within 60 days of academic review; If not completed within 60 days, a $35 academic review fee will be required prior to pool sessions. Open water dives must be completed within 60 days of the pool sessions; If not completed within 60 days, a $35 pool refresher course will be required prior to the open water dives.
- First Dive Lesson Package includes:
- Safety Lecture
- 4-hour pool session
- Rental Gear; Includes use of equipment except for wetsuits
- Class can be applied to full certification
Students will get a basic understanding of the principles of SCUBA diving and get their first pool session. This pool session can be applied to full certification. This is the first half of the pool sessions required for open water certification. In order to complete certification, customers need to complete an online academic program, 1 additional pool session, and 4 open water dives.
- Contact Scuba Network - Fort Lauderdale for schedules and availability.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to weather. Must be 13 years of age or older and in good health with no history of heart conditions, epilepsy, diabetes, ear disorders, asthma, or respiratory conditions. Must have basic swimming skills. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.