Low-frequency sound waves encourage collagen production during and after facial treatments
About This Deal
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity.
- Therma-Lift Skin-Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- Therma-Lift skin treatment is often used for:
- Stimulating collagen and elastin
- Taking the place of painful injections and fillers
- Treating all five skin layers
- Recovery time: no downtime
Need To Know
There is no shame in taking care of one's body. For skilled technicians at Sculpturesque the key to a successful treatment isn't just a matter of tighter skin or reduced cellulite, but of customer's well-being and satisfaction. The facility offers an array of advanced, no-downtime, non-surgical procedures for face and body that aim to achieve more athletic appearance and can help customers regain their confidence.