Low-frequency sound waves encourage collagen production during and after facial treatments
What You'll Get
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity.
- Therma-Lift Skin-Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- Therma-Lift skin treatment is often used for:
- Stimulating collagen and elastin
- Taking the place of painful injections and fillers
- Treating all five skin layers
- Recovery time: no downtime
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
There is no shame in taking care of one's body. For skilled technicians at Sculpturesque the key to a successful treatment isn't just a matter of tighter skin or reduced cellulite, but of customer's well-being and satisfaction. The facility offers an array of advanced, no-downtime, non-surgical procedures for face and body that aim to achieve more athletic appearance and can help customers regain their confidence.