Guests can enjoy burgers, salads, sandwiches, and more seafood dishes
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Shrimp & Co
It's all about seafood at Shrimp & Co. Here the chefs put their creativity to good use, striving to create fresh and unique dishes inspired by the Caribbean and New Orleans Cajun cuisines. Praised in a Creative Loafing review, their meals are designed to satisfy every connoisseur. On the menu, guests can find:
Gulf Shrimp: Available in three varieties–grilled, blackened, or in Caribbean Mojo garlic butter; can be enjoyed with sides such as fries.
Cheeseburger: This option is created for those who prefer classic flavors and features Angus beef complemented by tomato, pickles, onion, and lettuce, as well as creamy cheese.
House Salad: A colorful mix of greens, tomatoes, carrots, and more, featuring aromatic bacon and cheese and doused in buttermilk ranch dressing.