During the cruise, guests can admire the Gulf of Mexico as well as encounter a variety of mammals, such as dolphins or manatees
About This Deal
- What’s included: a two-hour eco-tour through Matanzas Pass out to the Gulf of Mexico
- See the cruise schedule
- Departure location: 2500 Main Street, Fort Myers Beach, 33931 FL
- Free admission for children aged 1 or under
- Guests may encounter dolphins, manatees, or different species of birds
Need To Know
About Sight Sea-R Cruises
There's no way to better take in the sights of the ocean than from the inside of Sight Sea-R's comfortable catamaran. Decked out with an onboard bar and bathroom, the seafaring vessel makes for an easy journey into the Gulf waters that lap the shores of the Florida coast. Read on to learn more about the company's cruises for those who like an active holiday or vacation:
- Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure: Visitors follow pods of dolphins through Matanzas Pass and into the Gulf on this two-hour cruise that also highlights some of the region's seabirds and other marine life.
- Island Sunset Celebration: Pushing off in the evening hours, this cruise races the sun to the horizon, offering a lot of scenic views of Fort Myers Beach bathed in rosy dusklight as it goes.
- Shelling and Wildlife Cruise: This cruise sets out to one of South Florida's most secluded state parks; accessible only by boat, its beaches are filled with complex, colorful seashells just waiting to be collected.