Visitors enjoy savory Snack and quality wine during a winery experience
About This Deal
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Not valid on festival days; Wine and Swine BBQ Festival, Purple Feet Festival, or Pirate Festival
#####Silver Coast Winery’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Due to restrictions and delays to the glass supply delivery, the merchant is temporarily unable to honor the vouchers until the next phase of opening.
- Customers whose vouchers are close to expiration are requested to just give Silver Coast Winery a call and the team will work with them to reschedule and honor their vouchers at a later date.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Silver Coast Winery’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Silver Coast Winery
At Silver Coast Winery, experienced winemaker Dana Keeler must be doing something right. Winning over 300 national and international awards, the wines here are dry and semi-dry, aged in oak barrels or stainless-steel tanks, and designed using traditional European styles.
Touriga: Earthy, with traces of vanilla, cherries, spice, and leather on the nose. This red wine awakens the palate with plums, red cherry, leather, and coffee, and pairs perfectly with lamb, game, and steak.
American Oak Chardonnay: Aged in an oak barrel, this straw-colored wine has a nose of delicate oak, with impressions of pineapple, guava, and spice. Upon tasting, the palate experiences apple and grapefruit, topped with a pear finish.
Calabash Blush: Strawberry and cherry entice the nose, as slightly tart strawberry and cinnamon with a citrus finish intrigue the palate, this light raspberry-colored wine pairs nicely with spicy Cajun dishes.