· Redeemed November 16, 2016
· Redeemed November 7, 2016
· Redeemed November 6, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for two 60-minute jumps; valid Monday–Friday ($28 value)
- $23 for two 90-minute jumps; valid any day ($36 value)
- $165 for a 12-person party; valid Monday–Friday ($331 value)
- $195 for a 12-person party; valid any day ($331 value)
The Sky Blast party includes:
- 60 minutes of open jump time for up to 12 jumpers
- SkySocks for all jumpers
- 40 minutes in the Party Room
- Two large pizzas
- Unlimited soft drinks and water in the Party Room
- Dedicated party host
- Party plates, napkins, cups, and utensils
- Sky Zone T-shirt and sports bag for the birthday guest
- Setup and cleanup
SkySocks are not included with jump passes, but may be purchased onsite for $2 a pair.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Passes may be shared between 2 individuals. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Only valid at Sky Zone Greensboro. Must complete waiver; under 18 must be completed by parent or legal guardian. Sky Socks required; extra $2 fee/pair. For jump passes, walk-in only and subject to avail. For party, must make reservation, subject to avail; not valid on existing reservations. Must redeem by expiration date. Tax not included. Not valid with other offers or promo codes. Closed Mondays starting 8/22/2016. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, wall-to-wall trampolines give children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball. SkyFit classes merge gravity-defying fun with fitness during instructor-led workouts that include calisthenics, core exercises, and strength-building aerobics to help guests shed calories without hurting their joints or taking a wrong turn on a treadmill.