This indoor trampoline park provides active entertainment to its customers with open jump or dodgeball games
What You'll Get
Sky Zone Buffalo is temporarily closed as of Thursday, March 19th. Click here for additional information and updates.
- Two 90-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day
- Two 120-Minute Jump Passes, Valid Any Day
- Two 2-Hour GLOW Jump Passes, Valid Friday or Saturday Night
- Jump Around Birthday Package, Valid Monday–Thursday. Includes:
- Full color invitations and envelopes
- One hour of jump time
- Food and 60 minutes in the Sky Zone party room
- 1-hour open jump pass for next jump and a Sky Zone party t-shirt
- One hour of jump time for each jumper (includes up to 10 jumpers, additional jumpers are $20/jumper)
- Party host
- 1-sheet pizza (32 slices)
- Beverages for all jumpers
- Access to activities in the park, including the warrior course, rock wall, Sky joust, sky ladder, open jump, sky slam, foam zone, and dodgeball
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Valid only at Buffalo location. Passes may be shared or used by the same person. SkySocks not included and are $2.99 per pair. Not valid for same day purchases. Not valid toward special events. Reservation required only for birthday party option; jump pass options are valid for walk-ins only. Please call for availability before purchasing Jump Around Party Package. Voucher for GLOW Jump Passes requires a glow-in-the-dark shirt that is not included but available to purchase at location for $5. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down. Visitors can meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant foam pits, or sharpen their competitive edges in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball.