Choose from Five Options
- $131 for creation of a living will for an individual ($300 value)
- $131 for creation of a power of attorney for an individual ($300 value)
- $225 for creation of a living will for a couple ($500 value)
- $225 for creation of a simple will for an individual ($500 value)
- $375 for creation of a simple will for a couple ($800 value)
This is an advertisement. You have not created an attorney-client relationship until you have kept an appointment at Smith Law Omaha. Smith Law Omaha is licensed to practice anywhere in the state of Nebraska.
A Simple Will is a document where you specify who will receive your estate (beneficiaries). You will also name a person to manage your estate (personal representative). This is not a trust provision document.
Power of Attorney gives the person you name the power to do specified financial acts on your behalf. It can be revoked by you anytime.
A Living Will is a document that gives guidelines of your wishes and names a person you specify the power to make medical decisions on your behalf if you can’t speak for yourself.