- $99 for two tickets to see comedian and hypnotist Rich Guzzi with dinner
- When: Wednesday, December 31
- Where: Snappers Grill & Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Guests will share tables
Show not recommended for people who are easily offended.
- 7 p.m.: Dinner will be served starting at 5:30 p.m. This performance is somewhat adult (rated PG-13).
- 10 p.m.: Dinner will be served starting at 9:00 p.m. This performance is adult (rated R).
- Dinner includes selections from a special New Year’s Eve menu, as well as a champagne toast at midnight and an after-party with live music on the patio.
The Rich Guzzi Comedy Hypnosis Show
After reading a book about hypnosis at the age of 12 and then using his newfound skills on a buddy, Rich Guzzi was hooked. Since then, he became both a professional standup comedian and a certified hypnotherapist, deftly weaving the two art forms together to create uproariously interactive shows. And his skills haven’t gone unnoticed: Guzzi’s watch-swinging antics have been showcased on Free Beer & Hot Wings, John Boy & Billy, and other radio shows.
While many of his shows contain merely a hint of innuendo, others, such as his “Extreme” adult shows, blow right past innuendo and straight into grown-up, swear-word-filled fun. But whether rated R, PG-13, or Oh Wow, each one-of-a-kind performance sees Guzzi use the power of suggestion to morph audience members into pop stars, prompt them to speak in another language, or convince them they’ve misplaced their belly button.
Snappers Grill & Comedy Club
Since opening its doors in 1988, Snappers Grill & Comedy Club has entertained guests with events including standup comedy shows, live music performances, karaoke nights, and poker tournaments. A variety of comedians, including Dustin Diamond, have paced across the showroom stage, telling jokes that stirred eruptions of laughter and applause. The club also hosts live music performances and offers seating for patrons looking to munch on the menu's burgers, wraps, and sandwiches.
Guests may also hang out on Snappers' patio, where a live band performs every Friday and Saturday night and locals explore new ranges of their falsetto during Tuesday karaoke.