Experience the real taste of Jamaica with fried ripe plantains, cuke caps, and Jamaican patties included in the menu
About This Deal
- Dinner for Two with Drinks: Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Dinner for Two with Drinks: Valid Any Day
See the menu.
- One appetizer: four large wings, cucumber bites, yuca fries, codfish balls
- Two entrees: snapper fillet, jerk or grilled chicken, jerk pork, vegetarian dish, brown stewed chicken
- Two beers or glasses of wine
Spice Island Grill was featured on the Food Network Channel, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, and Guys Grocery Games.
About Spice Island Grill
Claudette Hutchinson's passion for traditional Jamaican food is in her DNA. Coming from a large family of Jamaican cooks, she honors both the national dishes and Rastafari staples of her homeland on Spice Island Grill's expansive menu. Her steamy plates of curries and stews have earned her glowing reviews from the Colorado Springs Independent and ColoradoSprings.com.
On many weekends, a dance party sends modern Jamaican DJ sounds to mingle with the whir of blenders as the staff blends slushy tropical cocktails. Bright blue and yellow walls further reflect the restaurant's upbeat vibe, and posters of Bob Marley exhibit its unabashed love for reggae and tropical culture.