All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 7, 2017
· Reviewed October 5, 2017
· Reviewed October 4, 2017
What You'll Get
- $19 for full-day admission for one ($29.99 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Operating days and hours subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alabama Splash Adventure
With rides and attractions intended for everyone from young children to thrill-seeking adults, Alabama Splash Adventure provides entire families with a way to escape the heat. All it takes is a quick trip down one of the slides or a dip in one of the pools to help guests cool off. The park also offers a variety of dry rides, too, and a copious supply of complimentary sunscreen helps ensure that nobody's visit is ruined by a sunburn, whether they're in the water or out.
- Rampage: The signature ride of the park and Alabama's largest roller coaster soars to 120 feet off the ground and reaches speeds of 56mph.
- Drop Zone: Riders soar 30 feet above the park before experiencing a series of intense drops and bounces.
- Yo-Yo: Guests experience what it feels like to be a yo-yo in this open-air thriller.
- Wacky Worm Coaster: Feel the breeze on this roller coaster designed for the entire family to enjoy.
- The Vault: Who can duck and weave through this maze of roving lasers in the fastest time?
- Grab a Snack: Food choices across the grounds include everything from popcorn and ice cream to funnel cakes and third-pound sirloin burgers, and free unlimited soft drinks are available to all guests.
Get Your Pulse Racing
- Neptune's Plunge: Sharp turns and twists take on a new thrill within the pitch-black confines of these four slides.
- Splashdown: A speedy descent sends guests flying into a fully enclosed, funnel-like tube, where they circle the opening in the center until dropping through into the splash pool.
- Kahuna Waves: This wave pool's 800,000 gallons of water churn into 4-foot waves that roll gently toward the shore.
- Warrior River: A light current carries inner tubes along an endless loop complete with secluded caves and passenger-drenching surprises.
- Mist-ical Maze: 4,600 square feet of dead ends and misleading passages that get a bit trickier when unexpected showers of water drop from above.
- Castaway Island: Pumps, geysers, and cascades of water keep kids amused at this multi-level play structure.