All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 6, 2017
· February 20, 2017
· February 20, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $16 for Admission for One ($24.95 value)
- $30 for Admission for Two ($49.90 value)
- $59 for Admission for Four ($99.80 value)
- $199 for a Package for Six Including Admission, Mini Golf, Game Tokens, & Cabana ($347.40 value)
Package for Six Includes:
- Water Park Admission for Six
- 60 Game Room Tokens
- Mini Golf for Six
- Cabana Rental
Non-season pass options must be redeemed by expiration date listed on voucher.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Tax and gratuity not included. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid in combination with any other offers or discounts. Reservation required for cabana use; Please call to make reservation, recommend calling one week in advance. Not Valid with Promo Codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Splash Harbour Water Park
It's a challenge to find a place that's entertaining for children of all ages, but Splash Harbour was designed to do just that. With an ocean of attractions, plus a smorgasbord of options for tasty snacks, a full-service restaurant and a bar that specializes in rum drinks. Here are a few of the key spots to explore at this sprawling water park:
- Treasure Cove Splash Zone: Three easy slides, fun and engaging water features, and a giant dumping bucket make this area a favorite for young ones, especially infants, toddlers, and early grade-schoolers.
- Smugglers Run and Pirate's Plunge: Older grade-schoolers and adventurous adults can scream to their heart's delight as they slide down the twin tube and body slides that are 42 feet high and over 400 feet long.
- Great White Lazy River: 600 feet of gently meandering water take visitors of all ages through winding turns, as they relax on tubes under the Florida sun.