Home to original water attractions, this water park offers the world’s tallest freestanding water slide tower and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Single-Day General Admission Ticket
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Valid May 26, 2018 through September 6, 2018. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Splash Kingdom Waterpark
Is there any place where a kid feels more like a king than when he's at the top of a towering water slide, minutes before taking the plunge? For kids who seek this rise and fall, the perfect domain is Splash Kingdom Waterpark. The appropriately named Tower of Kings is perhaps the best place for a view from above; the tower is the tallest free-standing water-slide tower in the country. However, it's just one of the water park's many attractions:
- Ramses' Rocket: This 700-foot plunge lasts just 12 seconds, making it a perfect ride for speed demons and thrill seekers.
- The Dark Chamber: Atop a inner tube, riders are plunged into a darkened tunnel, where sudden drops and unexpected turns surprise them around every corner.
- Castaway Cove: Tubed riders and body surfers relax in this wave pool, which simulates the ocean tide in a 17,000-square-foot area.
- Lost Temple Activity Pool: Perfect for younger adventurers, this pool offers lily pads, water spouts, kid-sized slides, and rope courses in shallow waters.