$19 for one dozen gourmet cupcakes with six flavors ($30 value), including two of each of the following:
- The Bugs Bunny, with spiced carrot cake, cream-cheese frosting, and pecans
- Plain Vanilla Janette, with vanilla cake, vanilla frosting, and sprikles
- The Red Velvet, with red velvet cake, cream-cheese frosting, red velvet crumbs, and a fondant heart
- I Love Chocolate, with chocolate cake and fudge filling, vanilla frosting, and fudge drizzle
- Boston Creme Pie, with chocolate cake, bavarian cream filling, vanilla frosting, and a chocolate dip
- Plain Chocolate Janette, with chocolate cake, chocolate and vanilla frosting, and sprinkles
A giant cupcake sounds like an oxymoron. Isn't that just a cake? But no, the bakers at Sweet! prove that it's its own style of baked good—distinctly cupcake-shaped, gorgeously frosted, and big enough to serve up to 12 or just one party guest with a sweet tooth the size of Delaware.
The Sweet! team doesn't shy away from tradition, though. They craft standard-size cupcakes, too, in flavors from tiramisu to cotton candy. In cupcake-decorating classes, they share their dessert chops with visitors, who can also craft custom confections at the eatery's "Cupcake Bar."