What You'll Get
Grapes, like reclusive musicians, turn out intoxicating masterpieces if left alone and not forced to participate in jams. Today’s Groupon celebrates the life’s work of these vine visionaries: for $45, you get a party pack of six bottles of wine at Central Liquors (a $90.94 value). The pack includes:
- Bottle of Gran Cardiel viura and verdejo blend (a $14.99 value)
- Bottle of Como La Luna sauvignon blanc (a $16.99 value)
- Bottle of Aromal verdejo (a $15.99 value)
- Bottle of Lagar da Xestosa godello or mencia (a $14.99 value)
- Bottle of Panarroz mourvédre (a $12.99 value)
- Bottle of Earth 3.0 organic tempranillo (a $14.99 value)<p>
Central Liquors’ oenophiles cull wines from Spain and South America as they assemble a six-pack of fine varietals through Tradewinds Specialty Imports. Each six-pack has either three whites and three reds or four whites and two reds, the same number and color of stripes on a newborn U.S. flag. The dual fruits swirled together within the Gran Cardiel play notes of apple and pear upon the tongue, and the Panarroz mourvédre presents earthy mineral tones with hints of blueberry subterfuge. Crisp Como La Luna sauvignon blanc blazes new tongue trails, or the organic tempranillo salutes taste buds as they march down gullets, drowning traditional drinking songs before they have a chance to escape throats.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. In-store only. Wine subject to availability. Redeem starting 1/19/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.