Guests can enjoy appetizers and wine while admiring the San Diego Bay aboard a ship which features an outdoor TV projector
About This Deal
- Duration of trip: 2.5 hours
- Departure location: 2907 Shelter Island Drive 105, San Diego, CA 92106
- Departure times: by reservation
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- The vessel: Compass Rose is 46 feet long and features two state rooms with en-suite bathrooms and showers, full-sized bed and clothing storage, a TV, built-in desk, and armchair in the master state room, salon with sleeper sofa, main cabin dinette that seats four, dining and drink area, foredeck seating area, sun deck, and an outdoor TV projector.
Need To Know
About Taste of Salt Vintage Yacht Excursions
One of the most interesting ways to enjoy the unique climate of San Diego is to see it from the seaside. Taste or Salt offers vintage yacht cruises that are made by skilled craftsmen. Cruises are bountiful not only in scenic views but can also be treated as a journey back in time. The cruises take place on one of the historic yachts, where details such as chrome vessels or varnished teak railings were restored to reflect the spirit and cultural references of the past.