All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $190 for beginner tennis clinic for adults ($350 value)
- $120 for one-month gym membership ($225 value)
- $210 for two-month gym membership ($400 value)
- $154 for mommy-and-me swim classes: valid January 7, 2016 through March 10, 2016 ($280 value)
- $495 for 10 hours of private swim lessons for kids or adults ($900 value)
- $190 for quick-start junior tennis ($350 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Mommy-and-me classes and one-hour tennis must be used for January through March sessions. Private swim lessons must be used by 4/1/2016. Other options must be activated before 3/1/2016. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Club of Riverdale
Sometimes more is actually more. This is certainly true at The Club of Riverdale, where a 110,000 square feet complex houses an eclectic array of amenities, from six indoor tennis courts to a 25-meter Olympic pool to a spa that is home to six styles of massage. Out of all the sports available at the multi-sport facility, the coaching team specializes in tennis and golf. Racket-wielders can perfect their serves and back-hands in private lessons, beginners’ clinics, and group drills. Meanwhile, golfers train during camps, jaunts in the golf simulator, and with K-vest three-dimensional analysis, which helps clients optimize their swings and stop bribing their ball before each game. An array of workout classes rounds out the gym’s offerings, covering modalities such as Pilates, yoga, and tai-chi.