Captain Ken Terry has over 25 years of experience on the water in the Galveston Bay complex and offers an exciting fishing experience
What You'll Get
- Private outing (morning or afternoon trips available)
- What’s included:
- Rods and reels upon request
- Lures and tackle
- Dry storage
- Cold storage
- Cleaning of catch
- Live bait purchase can be arranged
- About the captain: Captain Ken Terry is a licensed USCG Captain and a supporter of the Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) with more than 25 years of fishing experience.
- What to bring: current fishing license with a saltwater stamp, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, ice chest and bags for catch, food and drinks, waders and gear, children under 13 need to provide a USCG approved life jacket (fitted properly)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to weather. Morning or afternoon trips available. Not valid on weekends or holidays. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Terry's Guide Service
Captain Ken Terry, founder of Terry's Guide Service, is passionate about giving his clients a memorable fishing experience. That's why this licensed USCG captain offers half and full-day trips where he utilizes his knowledge and years of experience to help his passengers catch fish like speckled trout and redfish. With each trip customized to the needs of his guests, Terry's Guide Service has it all covered.