Massage and cryotherapy session can help alleviate tension and pain, relax, and release endorphins
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: additional 20% off discount on any same-day, full-price purchases made directly with The Athlete’s Room during the visit
- Business’ Massage License Number: MM29489
- Individual Massage therapist’s name and license: Tricia Allard, MA40725
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Average length of cryotherapy session: maximum of 2 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Additional 20% off discount on any same-day, full-price purchase made directly with The Athlete's Room during the visit is included. Cryotherapy session not to exceed two minutes in cryosauna. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Athlete's Room
The Athlete's Room's owner and licensed massage therapist Tricia Allard isn't intimidated when a hulking NFL player or towering NBA player appears in her doorway. She's used to working on the finely honed bodies of professional athletes, used to easing the tension and soreness from their chiseled muscles.
She and her fellow massage therapists specialize in sports massage, which helps athletes prepare for optimal performance and recover from injuries. They also perform deep-tissue, trigger-point, and relaxation massages, depending on the client's needs or what the Magic 8 Ball called for.
The Athlete's Room has a cryotherapy chamber, too, and many visitors use it to help fight inflammation, ease pain, or elevate their energy levels.