What You'll Get
Choose Between Three Options
- $36.50 for a room-escape game for two ($50 value)
- $67.50 for a room-escape game for four ($100 value)
- $98.50 for a room-escape game for six ($150 value)
Click here to see the available rooms.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled time. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Combination Code
Not everyone is born a Holmes, but at The Combination Code, visitors get the chance to do their best Sherlock impressions. Within each room-escape game scenario, they'll have to pair the famous sleuth's knack for deduction with a bit of old-fashioned teamwork in order to solve the riddles in time. Read on to learn more about each room:
- Monster Party: Turns out you can kill a ghost. At least, that's what you've discovered at the scene of what had been a swinging monster party. The other ghouls are still in the mood to socialize, so you'll have to join their soiree to suss out the identity of the specter's assassin. (Difficulty: Moderate)
- Stolen Recipe: Your grandmother's pie is unparalleled. Its flaky crust and irresistible filling has been a reliable money-maker for her local church fundraiser, making the dessert as morally sound as it is delicious. Unfortunately, not everything can be so sweet: the recipe's gone missing, and the next fundraiser is coming up soon. Can you track down the person who absconded with this lucrative pie plan? (Difficulty: Easy, and suitable for families and kids)