All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18 for museum admission for one ($24 value)
The museum is open daily. Admission includes free audio guides, public docent tours, children’s activities, and access to the Avante-garden.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Offer valid for one adult admission only. Blackout Dates: 11/24 - 11/27. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Valid for use starting October 1. Promotion codes are not valid toward the purchase of this Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Dali Museum
Located on the picturesque waterfront of St. Petersburg’s downtown sits The Dali Museum, world-renowned for its extensive collection of celebrated artist Salvador Dali’s work.
- Eye Catcher: the Avant-garden, three tranquil spaces inspired by the relationship of nature to mathematics and well-being.
- Permanent Mainstays: The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory and Slave Market with the Disappearing Bust of Voltaire
- Bring home: a unique Dali-inspired memento from The Dali Museum Store.
- Spanish-inspired light bites: served at Café Gala. The cafe offers tapas, sandwiches, soups, salads, desserts, coffee, beer, and wine along with indoor and outdoor seating.
The Dali Museum is open daily. Admission includes free audio guides, public docent tours, children’s activities, and access to the Avant-garden, as available.