Gondolas glide over canals as passengers enjoy the views and sip drinks
What You'll Get
- Gondolas traverse the watery passages of Coronado Cays during a 50-minute private Pasaporto cruise for two people. Though there are blankets onboard, passengers are advised to wear a light jacket or sweater. Click here for directions.
- What’s included: blankets, ice bucket, wine glasses, Italian-style music playing on the boat, a gondolier
- Click here for the available departure times and dates.
- Departure location: 503 Grand Caribe Causeway, Suite C, Coronado, California
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on 2/8/2020, 2/9/2020, 2/13/2020, 2/14/2020, 2/15/2020, 2/16/2020. Not valid for the Sunset Cruise or for upgrades to the Sunset Cruise. Not valid at the Loews hotel location. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Gondola Company
Perhaps with the exception of a high-school prom, The Gondola Company can put almost any romantic event on the water. Its vessels ferry passengers across the canals of the Coronado Cays on several types of cruises, all of which spark a romantic ambiance with Italian music. The classic 50-minute Pasaporto jaunts depart for relaxing voyages day and night. As an optional add-on, a live mandolin or violin player can tag along to strum charming, traditional melodies.
The gondoliers do not exclusively transport small groups; they also pilot Venetian caorlinas, larger boats that can accommodate up to 14 people during family-style celebrations. For even grander gatherings, a fleet cruise dispatches as many as six separate gondolas, which can smoothly support entire wedding parties atop the water. Other specialized cruises treat passengers to more than scenic views and the melancholy mating croons of wild sturgeons. On a wine-tasting cruise, a sommelier lectures on a flight of six libations.