Dog owner can use a self-service station to wash their pet, helping it maintain good hygiene, or have its nails trimmed by a groomer
About This Deal
- What's included in self-service dog washing:
- Dog cologne
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such as collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When in doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
About The Laundromutt Self Service Dog Wash
Cleaning up after the family dog ranks highly among the most reviled household chores—a list that includes taking out the trash, washing the car, and watering the television set. After years of foot dragging and excuses when the time came to clean up poop in their own yard, the owners of The Laundromutt Self Service Dog Wash stumbled upon an idea: start a business that does exactly what they wished they could have paid someone else to do..
Six years later, the family continues to keep yards in Eugene, Springfield, and the surrounding areas free of pet waste and the parasites it attracts. Though it began as a response to a common inconvenience, the company now sees itself as a steward of animals and the environment: if not taken care of, pet waste can pollute urban and storm waters, pass on harmful diseases and compel local sewer monsters to relocate to your pool. Besides the flagship cleanup service, The Laundromutt Self Service Dog Wash care for pets and their exasperated owners with in-home nail-clipping and obedience training.