Choose Between Two Options
- $6 for admission for two ($11.50 value)
- $11 for admission for four ($23 value)
The National Park Aquarium
At the National Park Aquarium, visitors can visit with aquatic creatures without visiting the depths of the ocean. Some highlights of the collection include:
- The clownfish: This orange fish is marked with white stripes, and its species has become quite famous thanks to Finding Nemo, (Nemo was a clownfish.)
- The tomato frog: When you threaten the bright red tomato frog, it puffs up its body, just as when you threaten a tomato, it turns into a watermelon.
- The red-bellied piranha: This fish can be kept as a pet, but it contains multitudes—it's also a voracious meat-eater, and piranhas have been known to attack humans.