A therapist provides custom massages or reflexology sessions to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension, and help the body heal
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Qiaoling Cao, MSG012660
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
About Annie Massage Spa
Therapy Massage offers relaxing massage and reflexology sessions with pampering add-ons such as aromatherapy and hot stones. The studio is a peaceful space where patrons can relax, recharge, and revitalize their bodies and minds. Some of the bodywork modalities they offer are:
- Deep-Tissue Massage is meant to help alleviate chronic aches and pains by focusing on deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue.
- Couples Massage: Partners or friends can relax side-by-side while professional therapists provide a revitalizing bodywork session.
- Hot-Stone Massage: Smooth heated stones facilitate the application of deeper pressure in the areas of concern to ease muscle tension and improve circulation,