Take a walking tour of our certified organic banana and tropical fruit farm and see where the food comes from; Includes a snack or beverage
What You'll Get
- Farm Tours: Saturday and Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: 18401 SW 248 ST, Homestead FL 33031
- Notable sights: 3 miles west of Knausberry Farm on 248 ST and across from the Fruit and Spice Park
- Farm-To-Table beverages and snacks are available for purchase on-farm
- Parking: Please park in the parking lot in front of the tiki farm stand or on the roadside if the parking lot is full
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Three Sisters Farm
Three Sisters Farm , USDA certified organic, has been growing since 2001. Our farm specializes in tropical fruit production, cassava, sugarcane, vegetables and more. We create products, host farm-to-table food truck events, and do farm tours on weekends. Visitors of Three Sisters Farm get to see, taste, and tour our grounds but also learn the importance of organic agriculture and growing your own food. Our farm to table food truck and farm stand is open for lunch, beverages, snacks, and products to take home like fresh produce, jams, and freeze-dried fruit.