Kids and adults can have lots of fun bouncing across enormous wall-to-wall trampolines and going bowling
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
What’s included (per person):
- Basic Attractions pass grants access to basic trampolines
- One hour of bowling on one lane
- Basic attractions passes and bowling vouchers are for walk-in customers only.
- Urban Air Socks required for Basic Attractions; available for purchase for $2.99/pair.
- Purchasers can upgrade to the Ultimate or Platinum Attractions pass at the park for an additional fee.
- Laser Tag Game and Unlimited Bowling are not valid on school holidays or weekends.
- Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes; to be collected at check-in.
About Urban Air Adventure and Trampoline Park
Kids often drive their parents up the wall, but at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, they can climb up the walls all on their own.
At locations across the country, trampolines line the floors and walls of enormous open spaces, offering several zones for visitors to jump, flip, and fall softly into hunks of foam or a giant airbag. Activities vary at each location, ranging from the Apex—a wide, sprawling space for freeform leaping—to the Bowl, a narrow pit designed for off-the-wall mayhem.
Many parks have slam-dunk arenas and dodgeball courts, where kids and adults can compete in familiar games without being weighed down by gravity's boring rules. Some include the Urban Warrior Obstacle Course that tests speed, agility, and stamina, while others boast Warrior Battle Beams, where visitors show off their balance and strength.
This rich variety of activities has earned Urban Air a bevy of awards, including Best Place to Take Energetic Kids from FortWorthChild magazine and one of the Coolest Clubs in America from Shape magazine.