Museum offers hands-on, interactive exhibits that help children learn about science, history, ecology, and art through play and exploration
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two to the Utica Children’s Museum
- Admission for Four to the Utica Children’s Museum
- Admission for Six to the Utica Children’s Museum
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adult. Children under the age of 2 are free. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Utica Children's Museum
It's never too early to start learning, and Utica Children's Museum aims to be the place for children to begin their educational journeys. Since its foundation in 1963, the museum has focused its attention in several academic fields, from science and natural history to art and technology. Kids aged from infancy to 10 years old can experience these exhibits in a fun and interactive environment.
- Mission Statement: to offer an environment that supports every child’s natural curiosity to learn through hands-on, play-based exploration
- Size: 60 hands-on, interactive exhibits spread between four floors
- Eye Catcher: a life-size wooden train located on the first floor
- Permanent Exhibit: an LED-lighted floor on which children can either bust a dance move or partake in a casual sports game like dodgeball
- Future Exhibit: the Sensory Exploration Zone, which will feature sand and water tables, interactive wall panels, and a mini trampoline
- Don't Miss: Perios World, a concept game and exhibit series that teaches children the basic fundamentals of chemistry in a fun and easy-to-grasp way