Under the watchful guidance of dedicated instructors, participants acquite the know-how of basketball
What You'll Get
- One-Week Basketball Training for One
- One-Week Basketball Training for Two
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Registration required. Minimum age limit 7 years old. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Versatile Basketball
"Make the impossible…possible." That's the motto at Versatile Basketball, and for good reason—the facility puts students through the ringer to strengthen fundamentals and develop on-court skills, preparing them for competitive play that catches the eye of scouts. Summer camps, skills clinics, and one-on-one training sessions are led by a team of veteran ballers, who offer years of experience to help younger players go hard in the paint.
- Q Quaintance: A collegiate prodigy and international pro player, this Kent State grad became the only Division I player in NCAA history to blow past the milestones of 1,300 points, 900 rebounds, 250 assists, 250 blocks, and 200 steals.
- Eniel Polynice: The LNB Pro B player and nephew of Bulls player Olden Polynice boasts a versatile skill set that's found him playing as both a guard and small forward.
- Shantia Grace: Tough and hard-nosed, Grace showed her chops at USF and is a three-time recipient of the All-BIG EAST award thanks to her transition offense and half-court prowess.