After consultation with nurse practitioner or physicians assistant, a certified licensed nurse injects clients with 20 or 40 units of Xeomin
What You'll Get
- Valid with any certified licensed practitioner
- Typical treatment areas for Xeomin injections: frown lines, forehead, crows feet, jawline, neckbands, hands, armpits, and neck
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Votre Allure
What happens when you combine a spa, dermatologist's office, and a boutique? You get Votre Allure! Here, they emulate their name by providing skin and body treatments conducted by expert staff members that make clients feel attractive and charming. For first-timers, they offer consultations and plenty of answers to any questions about treatment methods, such as dermal fillers, Botox, and Skinmedica chemical peels. These consultations ensure quality results and comfortability.
Treatment areas include:
- Under eyes
- Dark spots
- Smile lines
- Peach fuzz
- Chin and jawline