Participants can see manta rays and admire the sunset over the ocean or see the ocean at night
About This Deal
- What’s included: wetsuits, snorkel gear, fresh island fruit, bottled water, Hawaiian juices, soda, and hot cocoa.
- Departure times:
- Sunset tour: approximately 1 hour before sunset
- Moonlit tour: approximately 1.5 hours after sunset
- Departure location: 277 Kealakehe Parkway, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Click here to view the schedule
- About the captain: the captain has a Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries and Marine Science
- What to bring: towels, warm clothes
Need To Know
About Wahine Charters
Wahine Charters' fleet of fun activities (think swimming with dolphins, floating alongside manta rays, and snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay) is spearheaded by their main vessel: the Wicked Wahine. The fast, comfortable boat is the optimal size to take small groups out on the ocean for individual activities. Once aboard the ship, Wicked Wahine's team leads groups along Kona's historical coastline or out onto the open waters—the team of snorkelers and boat captains know exactly where to find Hawaii's wildlife. That means locals and visitors alike get to spend more time in the water with Kona's marine life, and less time stuck at the dock or looking for pods.