Choose from Six Options
- $75 for a half-day ice-fishing trip for one ($125 value)
- $110 for a full-day ice-fishing trip for one ($195 value)
- $140 for a half-day ice-fishing trip for two ($250 value)
- $215 for a full-day ice-fishing trip for two ($390 value)
- $270 for a half-day ice-fishing trip for four ($500 value)
- $415 for a full-day ice-fishing trip for four ($780 value)
Walleye King provides transportation, poles, tackle, minnows, electionics, and the shanty and its heat. The full-day trips run from 6 a.m. till dark (approximately 6 p.m.). The half-day trip takes place from 6 a.m. to noon or 1 p.m. to dark. Check out what to bring, which includes warm clothing, food, and drinks.
For over 30 years, Brian Seiferlein has pulled on his gloves, laced boots on over his wool socks, and ice-fished the Saginaw River and the Saginaw Bay. He considers the bay to be the walleye capital of the world, and at Walleye King he gives passengers the gear, time, and guidance they need to nab some of their own. Over his triple-decade of Saginaw ice fishing, Brian has perfected his fishing techniques, learned to read the water's nuanced behavior, and connected hundreds of visiting fishers to walleye—and frosty, scenic wildlife experiences—of their own.
1212 N. Huron Rd
Linwood, MI 48634