If a tennis racquet goes unused, ants could use its gridded net as a blueprint to build a tiny Manhattan. Prevent an insect empire with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for four passes for Saturday-night Mixed-Up Doubles parties (a $120 value)
- $119 for a four-week, weekday-only membership, valid Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (a $332 value)
- $199 for a full four-week membership (a $560 value)<p>
Memberships include the following:
- Guaranteed partners at same skill level
- Free court time
- Skill-level assessment
- Free access to 30 clinics held each week
- A complimentary lunch or dinner at 40-Love Café <p>
Weston Racquet Club
Overhead lights are illuminated as the sun dips lower on the horizon, casting a glow across duos engaged in baseline rallies that echo across Weston Racquet Club’s eight outdoor courts. Every day, the club’s staffers set up meetings like this between players of similar abilities—staff unconditionally guarantees a suitable partner for individuals any time they are looking for a match. Carefully selected pairs then take to indoor or outdoor courts, which feature cushiony surfaces ideal for players with tender knees or cowardly socks. Members can continue to hone their skills during one of the 30 complimentary tennis clinics offered per week.
Housed inside a restored country mansion originally built in 1858, the clubhouse winds back the clock with an art-deco-inspired interior reminiscent of a 1930s tennis club. After a day on the courts, guests can unwind in the 45,000-gallon heated pool or soothe their aching tennis ear in the hot tub. Weston Racquet Clubs’ 40-Love Café aids in refueling by serving a menu of sandwiches, salads, and tapas.