Choose from Four Options
- $89 for Fairy Tale LEGO Engineering children's summer camp, for ages 4-7 ($165 value)
- $89 for Lego Machines & Contraptions children's summer camp, for ages 8-12 ($165 value)
- $55 for Arte En Español children's summer camp, for ages 6-10 ($100 value)
- $55 for Yoyo Yoga camp, for ages 6-10 ($100 value)
Each camp runs Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to noon. Choose from the August 11-14 run and the August 18-22 run. See the camp descriptions below.
- Fairy Tale LEGO Engineering Camp: Kids build Rapunzel's tower, the Three Little Pigs' house, and other fairy tale landmarks, all from LEGO bricks. In the process—which also includes Frozen-inspired projects—students hone their engineering skills.
- Lego Machines & Contraptions Camp: Through LEGO building projects in this camp, students learn to build and understand simple machines, experiment with unbalanced forces, and measure key metrics like speed and time.
- Arte en Español Camp: In this multicultural camp, students improve their Spanish vocabulary with colors, numbers, and basic vocabulary, through fun activities such as songs and games. Per the name, the classes focus especially on art projects, inspired by Bolivian masks, Mexican Talavera Tile Painting, and more.
- YoYo Yoga Camp: Through a blend of yoga practice, games, and puppet work, counselors help students improve their focus and strength, all while enhancing their mind-body health.
The Whole Child Learning Co.
It’s hard to find quicksand in most residential neighborhoods, but luckily, in WOW Camps’ Gross Out Chemistry sessions, kids learn to make their own—along with slime, flubber, and various other goops. They don’t just create fun and disgusting substances that could be found on a sci-fi film set or inside that ominous shed grandpa forbids anyone to go into, though—they also learn the science behind chemical reactions and compounds. This blend of education and play characterizes the entirety of WOW Camps’ eclectic lineup of day programs, which range from science- and tech-focused curriculums to creative cultural camps that boost language skills.
6075 La Jolla Hermosa Ave.
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Directions