Home to tigers, zebras, chimps, and more, wildlife sanctuary organizes tours during which guests learn about facility’s history, and mission
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Annual Membership and Tour for One
- Annual Membership and Tour for Two
- Annual Membership and Tour for Four
Each option includes:
- Admission per person
- One Members-Only Tour per person
- One-year annual membership per person
Must be 18+ years old to visit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must wear closed toe shoes. Must be at least 18 years of age to tour the sanctuary. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wildlife Waystation
When Barnee, a barn owl, was hit by a car a few years ago, his wing was injured so badly it appeared he would never fly again. Fortunately Barnee—and several other animals like him—made his way to Wildlife Waystation which cares for mistreated or injured native and exotic animals. Over 400 permanent residents, including bengal tigers and mountain lions, call the 160 acre sanctuary home while an additional 76,000 animals have been treated and cared for since 1976. Wildlife Waystation makes it their mission, meanwhile, to educate the public on the importance of preserving wildlife by learning how to co-exist with these magnificent animals.
- Animals at the Waystation: a wealth of mammals, birds, and reptiles including alpaca, grizzly bears, black leopards, coati, bobcats, baboons, wolves and more
- Chimp Sanctuary: refuge featuring aerial walkways and living quarters housing over 40 chimps rescued from poor conditions
- Tour Highlights: guests walk through rugged terrain and dirt paths while viewing the animals and learning about the history and future of the sanctuary