Friends and families can enjoy testing their agility and coordination on the ropes course as well as competing during laser-tag games
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Click here to get information about operation hours
- What’s included in the combo ticket: single-day unlimited access to the indoor climbing ropes course and laser-tag games
- Free admission for children ages 3 and under
Not valid until 24 hours after purchase
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a guest age 14 or older
- Restrictions for the ropes course:
- Closed-toed shoes required
- Must be at least 42″ (3’6″) with an adult or 48″ (4′) to participate alone
- Maximum height is 80″ (6’8”)
- Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds.
- Parking available free of charge
Need To Know
WonderWorks didn't always reside in Syracuse, at least not according to Professor Wonder. As the story goes, his laboratory in the Bermuda Triangle was uprooted and relocated by the power of the tornado he was tasked to create. Even disbelieving kids won't be able to deny that WonderWorks upside-down rooms and wacky attractions seem to corroborate Professor Wonder's tale. Let them test out the Hurricane Shack, where winds emulate the 84 mph gusts of a real storm, or the Bubble Lab, where they can actually go inside a huge bubble. For some more active fun, visitors can rocket around an indoor laser-tag maze or climb the lines of the ropes course.