What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $17 for a festival package for one on Sunday, December 7 ($29.48 value)
- $29 for a festival package for two on Sunday, December 7 ($58.96 value)
- $53 for a festival package for four on Sunday, December 7 ($117.92 value)
For each person, the package includes:
- Entry to the street art pop-up lounge from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Two drinks: Strongbow, Desperado, Heineken Light, soda, water, or energy drink
- Food truck plate (vegetarian and other special dietary options may not be available)
- Commemorative poster by artist Trek6
Basel House: Wynwood’s Street Art Pop-up Lounge
There’s color everywhere you look at Basel House, a week-long festival celebrating muralists, graffiti painters, and other innovative creators who make urban landscapes more beautiful or thought-provoking around the world. Over the course of six days, the surroundings will be saturated with further psychedelic hues as some of the artists work live on canvases, walls, and even cars. Meanwhile, DJs and live musicians supply a soundtrack as guests browse pieces from artists including Trek6, 2wenty, and Kwue Molly. When they’re ready to refuel, they head to the lounge to sip beer and graze on eats from some of the best local food trucks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 7, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only on December 7th, 2014. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.