Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for an Evening of Asian Delights meal for two ($74.35 value)
- $90 for an Evening of Asian Delights meal for four ($148.70 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to $22.95 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to $6.95 value)
- Two glasses of house wine or select craft beer (up to $6.25 value each)
This Groupon is valid Tuesday through Saturday. See the full menu.
Restaurants are in Chef Victor Wang's blood—he comes from a family with multiple generations in the industry. Rather than rest on that heritage, he toured Asia and the Americas for more than 20 years, seeking recipes and lessons from numerous chefs specializing in a variety of cuisines.
These days, the critically acclaimed chef injects American flavors into classic Asian cuisine from countries such as China, Korea, Thailand, and Malaysia. His menu may include Prince Edward Island mussels doused with holly, basil, and ginger; lemongrass-infused chicken soaked in a coconut curry cooked for hours; and seared sirloin marinated in sesame, soy, and garlic. Chef Victor can often be found in the dining room, explaining the complexity of his dishes and why it's too hard to teach broccoli to roll over.