Property at a Glance: Jay Peak Resort
There’s no shortage of things to do at Jay Peak Resort, which centers around its namesake mountain in northern Vermont. The sprawling resort encompasses an 18-hole golf course, an NHL-sized indoor ice rink, and an aerial tram that shuttles you to the top of Jay Peak. Its most popular summer attraction, though, is the Pump House Indoor Waterpark. The multi-story, glass-enclosed water park features numerous water slides, a double-barrel flowrider, and a lazy river that wends around the entire circumference.
- Most extreme water slide: La Chute, which takes riders through a full 360-degree rotation at 45 miles per hour
- One-bedroom cottages feature full kitchens and patios with views of the golf course or Jay Peak.
- Eat and drink at more than a dozen restaurants, snack bars, and bars on the property.
- A free daycare service is provided for children aged 2–7 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., with advance reservation.
- Getting around: Hop on the free resort shuttle to cruise to all of the onsite activities.
- A Coupon booklet with up to $200 in savings is provided at check-in. This includes a 1-day pass to the Ice Haus Indoor Arena, a free tram ride, 6 tokens for the arcade, and discounts at the retail shops and restaurants.
Jay, Vermont: Abundance of Outdoor Recreation in the Northeast Kingdom
Jay lies amid the undisturbed natural beauty of northern Vermont. It’s one of the last undeveloped towns in the state, in a region known locally as the “Northeast Kingdom.” The area abounds with outdoor recreation—visitors have access to dense forests within the Jay Community Recreational Centre, which are crisscrossed with miles of hiking and mountain biking trails and prime bird-watching spots. Come fall, these forests display some of the most spectacular foliage in the state.
“Everything,accommodation has excellent, but the fun we had in the waterpark was something to remember!”
“Indoor water park Staff is very friendly Looking forward to visit againg ”
830, Jay Peak Road
Jay, VT 05859