Local eatery offers a variety of authentic Ethiopian dishes, including beef tripe and tongue in ginger sauce, kitfo, or beef jerky stew
About Addis Ababa Restaurant
Addis Ababa Restaurant, a cozy local eatery, specializes in authentic Ethiopian dishes, which are traditionally served on an injera, a spongy flatbread:
- Awaze Tibs: strips of tender lamb meat mixed with aromatic and spicy Awaze sauce
- Doro Wot: chicken drumsticks covered in berbere sauce (made from Ethiopian chilli and spice blend), served with a boiled egg
- Atakilt Wot: a vegetarian dish, which consists of chopped cabbage, carrot, and potato chunks stir-fried with onion, garlic, and ginger
The Fine Print
Addis Ababa Restaurant
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $18 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.