Technician uses ultrasonic waves to help tighten the skin and boost collagen production, resulting in a more youthful appearance
About This Deal
- A certified technician uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collage production.
- Can tighten and tone deep skin tissue
- Can reduces dark circles under the eyes
- Can reduce eye puffiness
- Can lifts the skin
- Can reduce pore size
- Can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Can help control acne
- See more information here
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Call (689) 777-6670 with any questions.
Need To Know
About Aesthetic Body Sculpting
Hurry sickness is a real plague these days, so each moment saved is just priceless. Keeping in mind that our image creates the first impression, as well as has an influence on others in everyday life, we need to enhance our beauty features. It's best to leave the work to professionals and let them do their job. Aesthetic Body Sculpting has the tools to help customers achieve the younger look.