What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for admission for one (up to $45 value)
- $63 for admission for two (up to $90 value)
The first annual Albuquerque Wing and Beer Festival is going down on Saturday, August 27, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., at Rail Yards Market.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Albuquerque Wing and Beer Festival
Wings and beer. These two things go together like a horse and carriage—if the horse was a chicken and the carriage was full of beer—and they're in seemingly endless supply at the inaugural Albuquerque Wing and Beer Festival. Here's what to expect from this afternoon of sauce and suds:
- The Wings: all-you-can eat spicy, tangy, lip-smacking, finger-licking goodness from the region's top wing barons, plus a bevy of craft beers to chase it down with
- The Competitions: You and an audience of wing fiends determine who takes the throne of "Best Wings in Albuquerque," and a wing-eating competition awaits the most daring and bottomless of gullets.
- The Festivities: Live music accentuates the chomping and chugs, and outdoor games provide competitive thrills.
- The Cause: $5 from every entry goes to support Joy Junction, New Mexico's largest homeless shelter, and Fisher House, which provides comfort homes for veterans.