Lebanese flatbreads containing distinct mixes of sausage, grilled veggies, and plenty of spices along with other Mediterranean cuisine
"Chef George," as he's called by his devoted patrons is a busy man. One instance he's in the back overseeing their massive semi-circle-shaped oven, the next, he's taking photos with customers and checking on their meals. He and the rest of the team pull off this multitasking all the while preparing a range of fresh Lebanese-style flatbreads for hungry stomachs.
- First Things First: Unbleached wheat flour goes into each flatbread, ensuring that each topping can shine without any tainted flour disrupting the flavors
- Flavorful flatbreads baked daily to serve as a canvas for a kaleidoscope of flavors ranging from chicken tawook and grilled veggies to lebanese sausage and spinach and cheese.
- Other Mediterranean favorites include stuffed grape leaves, spicy hummus and ground beef, or a fragrant beet salad with lemon and olive oil.
- After dinner browse their wall of awards, containing accolades ranging from "Best Restaurants of San Diego 2016" from Zomato, and earning #25 on Yelp's "Top 100 U.S. Restaurants."
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days