Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet while massage aims to alleviate the pain and relax
What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Alicia Hayes, MT100021
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majestic Massage
Alicia Hayes from Majestic Massage has been a massage therapist for over 13 years and since forever she's loved her job. She's all about helping others with relaxation and alleviating pain. She's specializing in deep-tissue, Swedish, and chronic pain relief massages. She strives to deliver the best experience possible to her clients and make them feel better and tranquilized.