It takes more to lose weight than swearing off escalators or swearing at burgers until they quit hanging out in your mouth. Shape up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a one-month weight-loss program for one (up to $790 value)
- $189 for a one-month weight-loss program for two (up to $1,580 value)
The program includes:
- Consultation, exam, and health analysis performed by a physician (a $150 value per person)
- Weekly visit with a health care professional (a $340 value per person)
- Weekly B12 injection with fat burners (a $220 value per person)
- One month of medication based on the initial doctor’s visit (a $35–$50 value per person)
- Diet plan booklet with meal planning suggestions, exercise program, low-carb recipes, and meal and exercise log (a $30 value)
Allure Cosmetic Laser
As the head of the Allure Cosmetic Laser team, Dr. Leo Capobianco uses his extensive experience as a physician and trainer of other doctors to care for bodies with both surgical and nonsurgical beauty services. Dr. Capobianco specializes in Tickle Lipo, a revolutionary means of liposuction that targets fat with microscopic feather dusters, liquefying it for easy extraction. He also is well-trained in weight loss programs, including HCG and weight-loss medication, and is currently training other doctors on the use of bio-identical hormones to keep the body and mind refreshed.
As far as noninvasive procedures are concerned, Dr. Capobianco's skills run the gamut from medical skincare to laser beauty treatments. His team treats skin conditions such as eczema, melasma, and acne and freshen faces with chemical peels, facials, and vibradermabrasion, a new take on microdermabrasion that uses vibrating paddles. Dr. Capobianco also wields advanced laser technology to perform laser hair removal, acne treatments, and skin rejuvenation. Injectables such as Botox, Dysport, and Radiesse can keep skin looking as youthful as a toddler's driver’s license photo.