· Redeemed April 25, 2017
· Redeemed January 23, 2017
· Redeemed December 2, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a Thai meal for two ($49 value)
$54 for a Thai meal for four ($98 value)
- One appetizer per pair (up to $15 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $17 value each)
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for special plates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aloy Modern Thai
Sisters Bo Bean and Arisa Chanchokpong had a simple dream: to introduce Americans to authentic Thai cuisine. Once they emigrated from a small farm near Bangkok to the US in 2006, they and their mother, Kim, made a splash in Boulder's culinary scene with their first eatery, Aloy Thai. But after 10 years of creating traditional dishes, they wanted to change it up a bit.
Enter Aloy Modern Thai, an upscale yet casual restaurant in Denver's Ballpark neighborhood. This new concept combines the evolution of contemporary Thai cooking—the type you'd find in cosmopolitan Bangkok—with locally sourced, farm-to-table ingredients. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Brie tempura: The soft French cheese is fried in tempura and paired with house sweet-potato chips, apples, wild honey, and spicy microgreens.
- Spice duck: The duck is cooked with grilled peppers, kumquat confit, and plum sauce.
- Pineapple fried rice: Served in a pineapple, this jumble of seafood, grapes, onions, cage-free eggs, yellow curry, and house soy sauce offers a spectrum of flavors.
- Mai tai: Spotlighted by the Denver Post, this classic cocktail is tweaked with Thailand's Mehkong liquor, triple sec, lime, house orgeat syrup, and bitters.