What You'll Get
Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bathtime visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon to Amelia’s Italian Cuisine located behind the Hippodrome Theater.
$40 for a three-course meal for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday and Sunday (up to an $82 value)
$40 for a three-course meal for two, valid Friday and Saturday (up to an $82 value)
- Each meal for two includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value) selected from spinach and artichoke Crostini New York, Bruschetta, or Bocconcino di Caprese—sliced roma tomatoes and fresh mozzarella topped with basil chiffonade
- Two caesar salads (a $3 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each) selected from the snapper or grouper (based on availability) special of the day, the salmon special or the day, or the Lobster Ravioli Alfonso
- Two glasses of house wine such as soave bianco, merlot, or bardolino (a $7 value each)
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Kitchen led by University of Florida alumnus and graduate of the New England Culinary Institute
- Reservation required Friday and Saturday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 4 or more. Not valid until 12/20/11. Reservation required on Friday and Saturday; subject to availability. Valid only for dinner. Not valid 2/14/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Amelia's Italian Cuisine
Executive chef Andy Fass—trained at the New England Culinary Institute—shares his passion for classical Italian cooking and fresh ingredients. After receiving bachelor's and law degrees from the University of Florida, he followed his dream of becoming a chef, using his culinary skills to develop his own style of Italian cooking.
Eschewing the heavy dishes that so often define Italian cuisine, Chef Fass's kitchen instead crafts lightly seasoned recipes from fresh, local ingredients. Everything is made in house, from the red and white pan sauces for linguine with Cedar Key clams to the decadent lobster ravioli. Amelia's website also hosts video recipes and cooking tips to help cooks recreate the chef's dishes at home and to teach robots what human customs look like.