Choose Between Two Options
- $110 for one week of art camp for one child ($185 value)
- $67 for $105 toward art classes and workshops
Choose from the following camps:
- Lil Beginnings for ages 3–7, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., June 9–13
- Art Intensive for ages 8–12, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., June 23–27
- Masters of Art for ages 8–12, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., July 7–11
- Da Vinci for ages for 8–12, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., July 21–25
- Lil’ Get Messy for ages 3–7, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., July 28–August 1
- Masters of Art for ages 8–12, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., August 4–8
Art Amore Studios
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 2–4 hours
Brands Used: Crayola Washable Products
Pro Tip: When we are having fun, we are messy; so dress accordingly.
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Camps that combine art with science
Recommended Age Group: All Ages
Q&A with Kathy, Owner
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
I am a credentialed science teacher who has always loved art. As an award-winning artist, I love encouraging creativity in my students. In my years of teaching, I discovered developing a love of art in my students helps them in both science and math. They score higher on state tests and find these subjects more enjoyable.
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
Everyone has talent. We work with students of all ages and skill levels to help them find joy in creating unique art pieces.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We are a mother-and-daughter business. Because of this family dynamic, we love working with family groups. Siblings, parent and child, cousins; we've had them all.
Have you ever been a patron of your own business? If so, what was the most enjoyable part?
We saw a need for a safe, nonjudgmental place for students to come and explore their artistic side. We also wanted to incorporate science into our art lessons. We found no places that matched what we could offer.