During noninvasive Endermologie sessions, rollers work to massage away cellulite by breaking down dimpled structures
What You'll Get
- Patients slip into a special bodysuit and relax on the treatment table as a licensed professional guides Endermologie rollers over the body. The rollers’ massaging action helps break down the lumpy tissue structures that cause cellulite’s signature dimpled appearance.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the forehead, eyes, mouth, double chin, facial contours, neck, and décolletage.
- Typical treatment areas for women include the arms, back, waist, stomach, saddle bags, buttocks, thighs, inner thighs, knees, and calves.
- Typical treatment areas for men include the arms, back, pecs, waist, stomach, thighs.
- Bod Pod is a system that uses air and whole-body densitometry to determine body composition and to detect changes in body fat and lean body mass.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Artisan Salon and Laser Spa
Enhancing well-being inside and out is what Artisan Salon and Laser Spa is all about. Aestheticians discuss the best course for individual skin issues before each skin and facial treatment. To boost allure, salon mavens help clients find the right look. And in the quiet massage studio they ease away daily aches and stress with an array of customizable strokes.