Like the earth, sushi consists of layers and was apparently invented by someone who really liked the ocean. Explore waves of flavor with this Groupon.
$35 for a Pan-Asian Meal for Two (Up to $72.75 Total Value)
- Two miso soups (a $2 value)
- Two house salads (a $3 value)
- Two spring rolls and two crab-puff appetizers (a $7.95 value)
- Choice of three meats (up to a $47.85 value)
- Two glasses of wine or sake (up to an $11.95 value)
- Served with steamed rice and three sides of banchan.
Meats include beef bulgogi, spicy-pork bulgogi, or spicy-chicken bulgogi; sliced rib-eye steak; Korean-style steak; fresh-cut bacon; and kalbi short rib.
Azian Restaurant Sushi & Korean BBQ
At Azian Restaurant Sushi & Korean BBQ, chefs take care to form every sushi roll by hand following traditional Japanese techniques, but they ask for a little help preparing their Korean barbecue dinners. After marinating pork and beef in soy sauce, garlic, pepper, sesame oil, and sugar, chefs send the uncooked meats to tables where guests take command and grill their meals on a gridiron to seal in flavor and football metaphors. Guests sear meats on the tabletop cooking surfaces and can round out their suppers with warm, baked lobster rolls, hot bottles of sake, and cool scoops of green tea ice cream.